10.05.2010

My Soldier - Act 1 Scene 1 continued.

In case you missed Scene 1... here is a contiuation

Each touch made my senses tingle. Each stroke sent a current through my body. I had been waiting all day for this... for him. 

He kissed my collar bone. He knew the spot. The one that made my pussy spasm. My coat fell to the floor as his hands awakened secret places on my body that even I forgot were there. He slid his hands between my thighs. 

"Mmmmm! All that, for me baby?" he whispered in my ear.

"All for you, baby." 

He approved my pleasure with a smile and promptly went to work... gently kissing each breast - right first, then left - paying careful attention to each nipple with his tongue.  Just the thought of his tongue somewhere else made me cum. I shivered in delight.


He felt me too. His dick was throbbing against my thigh, begging to be let inside me.


His hands slid down my back, surveying each curve - my hips, my ass. He lifted my thigh and wrapped each leg around his waist, one at a time. 




TBC....

*Get Freaked*

No comments:

Post a Comment