5.12.2010

The Proverbial Silver Spoon

No too long ago I had a convo with a friend who was getting to know this guy that was two breaths short of being a model. Sexy Indeed! So they went out went home and had a great time fucking... or so I hoped. I guess I fell victim to the misconception that all good looking people are good at everything... yeah right. 

Le sigh.

I was really rootin' for ole boy but according to my friend it was less than entertaining... BUT... the plot thickens!!! This friend is one of the rare specimens of women that can orgasm with ease during sexual intercourse. She's been so blessed with the ability that I have labeled it a COC ability i.e. Cum on Command ability. So basically the sex wasn't good for her because she didn't orgasm, which got me to thinking...

For the rest of us females who have had to put in practice and make a concerted effort to learn our bodies and after years finally  learn how to reach orgasm; those of us who did not come out of the womb with COC emblazoned on our vaginal walls... well, we have learned to enjoy sex even when we don't orgasm, right? We learn to take pleasure in different sensations while chasing, what is for many of us for many years, the elusive orgasm. So is it that she has been spoiled by the capabilities of her vagina?

I have had some really great sex and didn't have an orgasm... but honestly, now that I know what it feels like to orgasm during intercourse, I'll have to admit that it would have been excellent had I orgasmed then. So is it really a case of not knowing what you're missing when you've never had it? Or is it a case of the proverbial Silver spoon of sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment