5.22.2010

Dear Freakz 'n' Geekz

Dear Freakz n Geekz,


I've been seeing this guy casually for a few months now. The sex is great, and he's really into the communication during sex bit which is excellent because it's like a personalized experience telling him what I like and what not. But this time around I was caught off guard. Why? He stuck a finger or two up my ass! Literally! I'm a little freaky... but that is beyond my freaky threshold. I'm concerned that next he'll be trying to stick his dick up my ass too. What should I do?


Sincerely,
It's A One Way Underpass




Dear IAOWU ,


Take that stick out your ass and get down with the down way below! Let loose and enjoy! Relax!! Ok Ok. I kid. Clearly you are a bit uncomfortable. That's ok. But anxiety will not help your dilemma. If it's not your cup of tea then the answer is simple. Tell him! If he's so great with communication and catering to your body then letting him know you don't like any plugs in that hole should not be a problem. Once you let him know this, if he does make another attempt at insertion, then I'd say you should walk your casual behind out the door... and never go back.


But...
Did you know that the concentration of nerve endings in/around the anus is so high that it's basically an orgasm waiting to happen??? (. . . or at the least added arousal). I'm not telling you to jump right in, but if you are comfortable with this guy then you should explore play that does not involve inserting any objects, human or otherwise, into your ass. A viable option is rimming, which involves the tongue and no insertion - however you and your guy will have to work out post-rimming kissing/activities and all those pressing deets. :). Better you than me.




Keep it freaky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment